Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Miracle Mile 3-mile Breast Cancer Walk

I will be participating in this years Miracle Mile 3-mile Breast Cancer Walk here in Augusta, GA. The Miracle Mile Walk is a three-mile fun walk to raise money to fight breast cancer. One hundred percent of the net proceeds from the Miracle Mile Walk will provide breast cancer care, including free mammograms to the underserved.

Last year, the Breast Health Center at University Hospital served more than 13,000 women and facilitated the diagnosis of 265 new cases of breast cancer.

It will take place on October 16th and I'm taking donations towards the cause prior to the race.

Jay and I are trying to raise $300 before the walk. We are just starting so our donations are low. We have only $20 right now. So any little bit helps! If you want to donate as little as a dollar, we'll take it! Please email me to let me know if you would like to make a donation!
traci@diaperparties.com or contact me on facebook @traci orzeck

Thanks to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment