Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm losing my mind.

It feels like there is so much going on all the time. I cloth diaper so I'm constantly doing laundry. Jayson is in school so I gotta remember to make his lunch every night. There are daily chores, taking Jayson to and from school. Eli naps twice most days. I do diaper parties and individual consultations. I'm trying to make friends and I am attempting to run a play group. I can't remember anything and to top it all off, I switched from a blackberry to an HTC Evo. I know that sounds silly and minute but it has made me feel so lost. I still haven't figured out how to run my EVO the way I could my blackberry. The calendar works differently so I don't get the same type of notices that I used to. Once I get used to it I'm sure everything will start running smoothly again.

I'm trying to keep myself busy but it feels like I can't remember anything lately. So if you are reading this and I've accidentally stood you up or forgotten about our date, please forgive me I have mommy mush brain lately! I have a lot going on in my head and I need some place to put it. I'm going to start blogging more again to keep my thoughts in order. I hope this helps! (Plus learning how to use my new smart phone ugh!) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment